American Express Walkin Interviews For Freshers, addtionally More Information about the equivalent Vacancies, Qualification, Fresher/Experience Details, Job Location and Job Description. Read and Check the More Details about American Express Walkin Drive For Freshers as give below..
Company Profile :
The American Express Company, also known as Amex, is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in Three World Financial Center in New York City. The company was founded in 1850, and is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average. The company is best known for its credit card, charge card, and traveler’s cheque businesses.
In 2016, Interbrand ranked American Express as the 25th most valuable brand in the world, estimating the brand to be worth US$18.358 billion. In 2017, Fortune ranked American Express as the 17th most admired company worldwide
American Express Walkin Interviews For Freshers
Company : American Express
Designation : Accounts Receivable Executive
No Of Openings: Multiple
Qualification : Any Graduates
Experience : 1 to 3 Years
Job Location : Delhi
Salary Details : INR 2,00,000 – 3,50,000 P.A
Opportunities for All Graduates
- Express for settlement, and reconciling exceptions.
- Follow Up With Key Linkages & The Sellers To Collect The Funds Due To American Express & Resolve The Exceptions.
- Have sales settlement processed accurately & efficiently as per the SLAs.
- Customer service assistance is also provided to selling partners for inventory control, bank account information, settlement question/issues and various other services.
- Solid Communication Skills, Both Written and Verbal, With Internal and External Customers.
- Do root cause analysis for various exceptions & assist to resolve and fix the causes for exceptions.
- An In-depth and applicable knowledge of pcs including Microsoft office (word, excel), access, outlook, windows.
- Must be able to navigate successfully on the internet and or the intranet in order to access internet-based applications.
- Ensure reconciliation is completed as per the SOX guidelines.
- Approachable and be the first point of contact for resolving teams queries.
- High Levels of Confidence to Be Able To Independently Deal With the Global Banking / Financial Institutions.
- Ability to work within a team environment and with a diverse set of team members
- Initiative and empowerment for self-directed work and improvement.
- Meet the deadlines to provide quality customer service and ensure departmental and business goals are achieved.
- Flexible with work hours and willing to work anytime between 11:00 am 11:00 pm
American Express Job Vacancy Required Skills :
- Excellent customer service & communication skills.
- Graduate with minimum 2- 3 years of relevant experience in accounts receivables.
- Strong analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills, including root-cause analysis and solutions implementation.
- Needs to be adaptable to an environment where procedures and priorities change constantly.
- Should be organized and focused on seamless process delivery having a keen eye for detail and strong bent of mind towards controls, compliance, & customer service.
- Need to achieve customer satisfaction and need for risk management.
- Ability to work in a diverse and multi-tasked environment.
- Ability to comprehend and process information quickly and accurately to enable delivery of quality customer service and first contact resolutions.
Apply Mode : Walkin
Walkin Date :15th February 2018
Walkin Time : 11:00 AM
Venue Details :
Tower B, Building No 5,
DLF Phase III,
Hope Our Well wishers are able to get all Important Information about Dell Recruitment Drive |Latest IT Walkins 2018. Applicants Can Comment us their related query below. Our Walk in fresher Team Member will answer you as soon as Possible.